Open design permanent, eddy current free, self-constant temperature
Permanent Nd-Fe-B magnet
Max. Patient load:
3N---380V 50Hz 15KVA
120 Set/Sets per Month mri machine
Packaging & Delivery
Carton box+Wooden box,Standard export packing
Hot Sale MY-D054 Medical 0.5T Magnetic Resonance Imaging Machine MRI System For Hospital Use
1. Excellent price performance ratio Comprehensive application suite and powerful software included in standard configuration 2. Patient friendly appearance Full open C-shaped magnet 3. Minimal sitting requirements Less than 56 Square meters ; 4. Low operating Costs Permanent magnet – no helium 5. Higher revenues Attracted by more patients and referring physicians 6. Excellent Return On Investment Decreased costs-optimized profitability 7. Efficient and Professional service team 24 hours service on-line
Specifications of 0.5T System
1.0 Magnet: Operating Field Strength 0.50 Tesla 5000 Gauss Magnet Type Open design permanent, eddy current free, self-constant temperature Magnetic material Permanent Nd-Fe-B magnet Dimension 2000x2200x2100mm Net Weight 27,000KG Homogeneity (400mm DSV) ≤ 2.5ppm (Vrms) Shimming Passive shimming or active shimming Patient aperture 400mm
3.0 RF System: Central frequency DC~400MHz Spectrometer Digital (Four channels) Transmitting coil Flat planar coil Receiving coils Phase array coil (Neck coil, Head coil, Large body coil, Small body coil, knee coil) Optional coils Wrist coil, Shoulder coil , spine coil, breast coil, ankle coil, etc. Max. receiver bandwidth 1.25Mhz Power of transmitter amplifier 6KW
4.0 Computer System: Operating system Windows2000/NT/XP CPU 2.8GHz(Dual Core Processor) Hard disk ≥250GB RAM 2048MB (2GB) Display Device ≥22’’ TFT Network & laser printer interface DICOM3.0 Software 0.5T Software
5.0 Auto Pre- scan
6.0 Pulse Sequence: Standard IR Spin Echo ( SE 2D/3D) Multi-slice multi-echo (MSME) Gradient Echo (GRE 2D/3D) Steady state process gradient echo( SSPGRE) Fast spin echo (FSE) Single shot fast spin echo(SSFSE) Multi shot fast spin echo (MSFSE) Inversion recovery (IR) Inversion recovery fast spin echo (IRFSE) Short time inversion recovery (STIR) Fluid attenuated inversion recovery ( FLAIR) MRM, MRU, MRCP TOF 2D/3D MRA Diffusion weighted imaging (DWI) Echo planar imaging(EPI)
8.0 Patient Table: Max. Patient load about 240kg; Available with laser light localizer for patient positioning Longitudinal travel range: ≥1650mm Intercommunication between patient and operator: available
9.0 Power Supply 3N---380V 50Hz 15KVA
10.0 Typical Layout: Magnet Room About 36 Square meters(6m×6m); Equipment Room About 16 Square meters(4m×4m); Control Room About 4 Square meters(2m×2m); Total MRI-System area About 56 Square meters.
1. For all your inquires about us, we will reply you in detail within 24 hours.
2. We own professional team with professional attitude to recommend products and servicesfor you.
3. The productshave one year free warranty, after which they can still be provided after-sales service.
4. We offer OEM services. And we can print your own logo onthe product.
5. We have well-experienced engineers, who can help you better use our products.
Your satisfaction is our duty! It will be our great honor to serve you. We do hope we can offer you more help in medical field and build the long term business relationship with you.
Q: How to buy your products ?
A: We have some products in stock , you can take away the products after you arrange the payment ; If we don’t have the products in stock you want, we will start production once getting the payment.
Q: What’s the warranty for the products ?
A: The free warranty is one year from the date of commissioning qualified.
Q: Can we visit your factory ?
A: Of course, welcome to visit our factory if you come to China.
Q: How long is the validity of quotation ?
A: Generally, our price is valid within one month from the date of quotation. The price will be adjusted appropriately as the price fluctuation of raw material in the market.
Q: What’s the production date after we confirm the order ?
A: This depends on the quantity. Normally, for the mass production, we need about one week to finish the production.